Deadly Alliance Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Resignation
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty19.01.09 6:57 by ZONKSA

» For the Blue Bull supporters
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty17.01.09 14:18 by Will1970

» Think before you speak
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty17.01.09 10:09 by NoTyp3

» Friendly COD4 Clanmatch
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty17.01.09 10:06 by NoTyp3

» Quote Of The Day
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty17.01.09 9:01 by NoTyp3

» Telkom connection problems
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty16.01.09 23:44 by NoTyp3

» Call of Duty Modern Warfare2 count down
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty15.01.09 17:28 by NoTyp3

» AGASA Admin Fever
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty15.01.09 8:34 by NoTyp3

» COD4 3rd CHALLENGE COD4 2nd
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty15.01.09 8:21 by Invader

» BF no more
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty14.01.09 23:02 by Ch8s3r

» Top Posters
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty14.01.09 19:31 by Morphza

» iGame Teamspeak
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty14.01.09 11:59 by Brakus

» Left 4 Dead
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty13.01.09 18:20 by Veld_Muis

» 2 Questions
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty13.01.09 14:49 by Brakus

» Singapore / New Zealand / Australia
Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty13.01.09 8:36 by Brakus

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!!

+5
Migs
ZONKSA
Deckard717
Jansen543
eclipse
9 posters

Go down

Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by eclipse 29.10.08 16:51

http://www.callofduty.com/beta

register there. Then you will get a mail with a link to your CD key for CODwaw.

Then Go 2 ftp://ftp.games.saix.net/call_of_duty_world_at_war/beta/COD-WAW-Beta-Setup.exe
to download the beta from SGS Local FTP server and there u go. Also on the SGS site there are two Beta Servers to join on.

196.4.79.70:28960 -= SGS COD:WAW BETA I SERVER =-
196.4.79.70:28970 -= SGS COD:WAW BETA II SERVER =-

See you there

eclipse
Call of Duty Admin
Call of Duty Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jansen543 29.10.08 16:55

I am dloading got 15mins to go and I already got my cd key.

Will start noobing in a short while :rabbit:
Jansen543
Jansen543
Vice Clan Leader
Vice Clan Leader

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-08-20

http://dac.xippy.org

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Call Of Duty World At War .beta free 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Deckard717 29.10.08 17:08

845MB affraid :shock:
Deckard717
Deckard717
Battlefield Admin
Battlefield Admin

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ZONKSA 30.10.08 6:31

COOOL wil try and download tonight!!!!
ZONKSA
ZONKSA
Call of Duty Admin
Call of Duty Admin

Male
Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs 30.10.08 7:25

Deckard717 wrote:845MB affraid :shock:

Download at work, lol! Cool1
Migs
Migs
Colonel
Colonel

Male
Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansen543 30.10.08 8:06

I`ve downloaded it and played it a bit last night and I have to say it does have it`s pros and cons but overall it`s not a bad written game and keeping in mind that it is a beta version the quality of the full game will be better.

It has only 3 maps in the beta but it is big maps meant for 16 players a side.

The 1 map does have tanks in them but they are very sluggish but not impossible to take out.

All and all a good game but will need a PAM or PROMOD before it could be played competitively but for pubs it`s quite nice.

*So any of the Pta based players who does not want to download you can come pick it up from me I am at home at the moment just give me a ring* 0721367443
Jansen543
Jansen543
Vice Clan Leader
Vice Clan Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ZONKSA 31.10.08 6:52

Sounds good thanks Jansen cheers
ZONKSA
ZONKSA
Call of Duty Admin
Call of Duty Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs 31.10.08 9:20

Will try it this Monday, Smile
Migs
Migs
Colonel
Colonel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FeVeR 31.10.08 9:42

why do you all want to play the beta version??

it spoils the game!!

get the full version.. then you can say it was good or not..

now all of you say that cod5 is crap (beta is crap)
but no one has experienced the full version of the game
FeVeR
FeVeR
Call of Duty Admin
Call of Duty Admin

Male
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Will1970 31.10.08 10:10

They never should have released the beta, imo.
Will1970
Will1970
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male
Number of posts : 663

Back to top Go down

Post by Morphza 31.10.08 10:31

BETA releases are normally to find bugs and iron them out before release... but gamers take this BETA release as the finished version...

This is far from true... So i wouldn't be surprised if all that said the BETA is crap, rather enjoy the final release.
Morphza
Morphza
Senior Clan Member
Senior Clan Member

Male
Number of posts : 1011

http://dac.xippy.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipse 31.10.08 13:19

I say thank God for the beta. Because i think the asking price is something like R400 for the game. And it uses the same GFx engine than cod4. Its honistly just a bad COD4 mod. If you enjoy hardcore servers and so on you will enjoy this game. It looks to be fun but not something i would buy on its own. Perhaps 3 years from now as a box set with COD1 2 ou and 4 yes then. But right now there are other games that will be much better and also has done the work not like these guys that made this title within 9 months. This Beta is how the game is going to be! Do any of you think they would change a major release 3 weeks before its on the shelfs. The game is done and in printing. This beta is only to check thr new online account system. Sorry if there is flaws in the game now wait for the patches at least.
If your a really big COD 1 2 ou 4 fan then get it because its really like the other COD's but not as good as 4.

My 2 cents

eclipse
Call of Duty Admin
Call of Duty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs 05.11.08 13:43

WTF is going on with the demo, I downloaded it, installed it and it keeps asking me to select an online profile, when I do manage to get to the main menu and go to multiplayer, I use the IP's that SGS have on their website for the demo. I see people are connected and playing but I can't connect it tells me soemthing like : "NO OR BAD.........(server name or something like that)"

for a 800Mb download for those of us ewith CAP limites it's a huge download, and for it not to work it's even more of pain in the A$$ then anything, can someone help me get it going or I'm going to freken delete the stupid thing, Saber Shoot1 bann :shoot: :ninja: sniping fighting stupid
Migs
Migs
Colonel
Colonel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Will1970 05.11.08 13:47

I'm not even wasting my time downloading the beta, I'll wait for the retail version rather.
Will1970
Will1970
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male
Number of posts : 663

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansen543 05.11.08 13:51

I got in twice this whole time, I get the "Server authentication failed" error now!!!!
Jansen543
Jansen543
Vice Clan Leader
Vice Clan Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ZONKSA 06.11.08 7:03

HA HA, I could not register for my key-code as I am already registered.. EISH then I am supposed to look in my profile for the free KEY but trying to do so results in the WEB page telling me that my account is not valid for unknown reason.

Think this is a clear indication that I should rather wait for the Game.
Sleep
ZONKSA
ZONKSA
Call of Duty Admin
Call of Duty Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs 06.11.08 8:01

Well I played the game last night, and let me tell you, that it's....it's.....it's, I can't swear in forums but it's swear , personally I don't like it, you get the same stuff and perks system as in COD4 (obviously), the charecters movement is slugish, the enemy blend into the background very easy, the weapons rate of fire and the weapons themselves are like toy guns, overall and taking into consideration it's a Beta version, I would give the game a 3/10, the spectator cam after you die needs some work, the maps that are available to play are very cluttered, with debrie it's like running around in a maze, the best thing is to find some higher ground and snipe, even sniping is quite a feat to do as your reload time is enough to make a cup of coffee and come back to the game. I drove a tank, which is the best part of the game as the only things that can really kill you is another tank after 5 direct hits, you are vertualy indistructable when you are in one and you can just stay put and blow the enemy away you can change between the mounted 50cal or the 30mm shell canon.

I don't see myself paying R400 - R300 for this game, its poor overall, no new story, it seems like its based somewhere between WW I and WW II, lost somewhere in there.
Migs
Migs
Colonel
Colonel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morphza 06.11.08 16:01

*laugh*

COD games have never really been any good !! :twisted:

*waits for the flaming*
Morphza
Morphza
Senior Clan Member
Senior Clan Member

Male
Number of posts : 1011

http://dac.xippy.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipse 06.11.08 16:40

Morph your right! COD 1 2 ou 3 and 5 are crap when u compair them with COD4.... COD4 is on the road to taking over from CS. COD WAW is just for fun messing around. The Storyline is in the WWII at then end of it in the east islands and jungles.

eclipse
Call of Duty Admin
Call of Duty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoTyp3 06.11.08 16:44

Leave the past in the past
they gave me a AK now they want me to use a tompsion

what are they mad :suspect:

dont take a person from the future to the past it feels stone age

oh and another thing

the game maps of cod 5 feels so small like they all 3 are kill house size
NoTyp3
NoTyp3
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs 06.11.08 18:09

COD 5 ??? got a link ?
Migs
Migs
Colonel
Colonel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down